Even in a well-managed environment, grievances can be filed.
F&H Solutions Group trains managers and HR professionals with proven strategies to both avoid grievances and effectively handle filed grievances. The goal is to manage disagreements with the union in a way that preserves your good continuing working relationship with the union and employees.
Our training covers the following:
- Conducting investigations in a manner to limit grievances
- Assisting supervisors and other managers with a grievance preparation strategy
- Drafting disciplinary warnings, termination letters, and responses to each step of the grievance process
- Responding to the union’s request for documents or other evidence
- Running an efficient, organized, and effective grievance meeting or hearing
- Settlement alternatives